playground equipment

Dear Mrs Hagerty, The subject of playground equipment is cause for much debate between teachers, students, and parents. As a new head teacher I realise you have many plans to improve our school community and I am sure the whole school appreciates this bu I would like to offer to you the idea of the likelyhood of purchasing play ground equipment. I strongly belive this will benifit the school in many ways…

We all know childhood obesity is becoming more common. By buying equipment such as climbing frames and swings we could encourage pupils to exercise on a daily basis and would therefore become a regular part of the school day and stop students from wasting precious playground time standing around doing absalutely nothing. Not only will this improve our stamina but it wil improve our concentration in class.

In addition, there is aldo a social aspect to this investment as we all know football takes up a vast amount of the yard. This means that our playtime usually ends in fights . Having playground equipment would help  us to learn to take turns and socialize with one  another and end conflict between the two senior classes once and for all.

Finally, I know that this is a large investment but I truly belive it will be worthwhile, now and for years to come. Thank you for thaking the time to read my letter, I hope you take my ideas into consideration as it would benifit the school a great deal