Orchard Primary & Nursery

April 19, 2018
by Mrs Monaghan
0 comments

Right to be Heard

L5/6/7b have been learning about Article 12 – The Right to be Heard.

We have written a poem called Listen Up and will learn how to tweet this today. We have also been learning about how a girl from Scotland wrote her own blog so we are now learning to post our own blog on the school website. Here is what we all think about what we have been learning.

Jordan – Everyone should listen to you and I like that I get listened to in Orchard Primary School.

John – All adults should listen to you.

Andrew – To keep safe it is important that people listen to you.

Daniel – Don’t ignore people.

Jamie – I love this article and don’t like the thought of children getting into danger because their parents don’t listen.

March 16, 2018
by Mrs Monaghan
0 comments

Inclusion P5/6/7b and P6

L5/6/7 and P6 have been working hard learning balances this week. Using different parts of our body we created our interpretations of things we learn in school – I wonder if you can work out what each one was! #L5/6/7b #p6 #cancannorthlan

February 28, 2018
by Mrs Woodward
0 comments

School Closure

Due to the red weather warning in place for the rest of today/tomorrow morning, all North Lanarkshire Schools will be closed. 

Orchard Primary, Nursery & LCSC will be closed on Thursday 1st March

Solar system

November 15, 2017 by Fiona Kirkland | 0 comments

We are making a solar system in the nursery. We had a great time learning about the planets and reading a book about them.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This gallery contains 4 photos