Orchard Primary & Nursery

High school and Primary 6 Partnership

S6 and S5 from Clyde Valley came across for some inter disciplinary learning. We had a great discussion about the Scottish Wars of Independence and what we could share. We shared some of the work we have learned about, facts and important figures of the time and lots about our trip. We made wanted posters for William Wallace. It was great to meet with other pupils at different stages learning together. Check out our photos!

I liked working with the high school because it was a good chance to learn about what you will do in high school – Freya

It was a great experience to make our wanted posters for William Wallace with the high school pupils – Isla

It was nice to meet new people and learn something that high school pupils are also learning about – Jennifer

It was good to know we are going to do in high school, and met the teachers – Micheal

I enjoyed drawing my favourite person! I think learning will be hard in high school – Drew