Orchard Primary & Nursery

Interview with a star

Primary 4 have been taking on roles during drama. We discussed hot seating together and made questions to ask our class star. Let’s see how they got on…

img_0078

P4’s champion had a question and answer secion.P4’s have been asking questions about his trip to Italy.His story is remarkable and the people he fought sound very tough to me. (Olivia)

Christopher; Who did you fight? Someone from Wales.

Olivia: Did you eat ice cream? Twice it was lovely. I could have eaten it all day.

Jaiden: How do you feel to be home? Happy because I am the world champion.

Chloe: What did you like the most about Italy? Taking part in the sport and meeting new people.

Cameron: How chuffed where you to be world champion? Very chuffed it like nothing in the world.

Hazel What age group did you take part in? I fought against three 9/ 10 years old.

Fraser: How warm was it in Italy? It was like 80 F or something. It was great to play at the beach.

Owen; What time did you fly and did you see the stars? No I flew during the day.

Aaron D: Did you enjoy the flight? yes my favourite part was the take off.

Aaron A: Did you do to celebrate winning? I jumped out a plane on the back of a man with a parachute. It was amazing!

Primary 4