Orchard Primary & Nursery

Primary Seven’s Learning Blog

Kyle St: In P.E. on Monday we enjoyed P.E. outside and learned hockey skills.

Heather: On Tuesday I really liked our music lesson in the pod where we created, read, played and conducted shape notation music using a range of percussion instruments.

003

Miss Gibb: I really enjoyed trying out another new outdoor space at the end of the day and listening to  Primary Sevens’ reading. What a lovely way to end a warm day!

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Grace: On Wednesday we learned about PEPAS with Mrs Dyer. This means Physical Education, Physical Activity and Sport.

Zara: On Wednesday afternoon, we wrote a persuasive letter to Mrs Woodward to ask her to consider that our homework is limited to allow us more time to relax, play and take part in after school clubs and activities. I chose to use rhetorical questions in my writing to encourage Mrs Woodward to think about my reasons.

Clare: This week I enjoyed learning and testing brand new games in P.E. by selecting cards. My favourite was the bench races. This P.E. session passed so quickly and I had lots of fun!

Jay: This afternoon we learned the can song from the Heinz Beans advert. I enjoyed singing a line of the song with A-Jay. The can actions were very tricky! It was great fun though, next week I’m sure we will master it!