Our Lady of Good Aid Cathedral Primary School

An Easter message from Mr Young

What an incredible term it’s been here at Cathedral! You only need to scroll back over our website newsfeed to see the rich and varied learning experiences our pupils have enjoyed since returning to school after the Christmas holidays. There’s NEVER a dull nor a wasted day here at Cathedral!

Please can I take this opportunity to thank and congratulate each and every one of our learners for all their hard work and enthusiasm throughout this term. It’s always an absolute joy walking through the school and seeing everyone so engaged in their learning, from our youngest learners in the Nursery and Discovery Drive to our senior pupils up in Ambition Avenue. I’m the luckiest Head Teacher in the country!

Please can I also thank all of the staff for your incredible hard work this term. You never fail to give of your absolute best for the children in your care and I want you to know it doesn’t go unnoticed.

And to parents and carers, clergy, parishioners and friends of the school: thank you for your ongoing support. It is very much appreciated.

I wish our entire school community a very Happy Easter and a restful spring break. See you on Monday 15th April!