Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Primary 3/4 – Virtual Trips

Hello boys and girls 🙂

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I had a nice relaxing weekend. What did you all get up to? I cannot believe this is the last few days of the Summer holidays! The year has just flew in!

As you know there are no new Sumdog challenges, Spelling words or Oxford Owl books this week as it is a very short week before the end of term! So instead I am posting some Virtual Trips that you could try out this week. There are some very interesting places to see!

QR Code Virtual Trips 

The pictures below have a QR code on them. You can use the camera on your phone, tablet or iPad to scan the code. Once you have scanned the code it will take you to a virtual tour around some of these places. Why not answer some of the questions on the picture to?

Edinburgh Zoo Virtual Trip 

Click on the link below to take you to an interactive map of Edinburgh Zoo! Click on different icons to find out information about animals, watch live videos of the enclosures and play some games.

https://www.thinglink.com/card/1329025429536768001

Disney Virtual Trip

Some of the teachers last week posted a Disney Virtual Trip. There are lots of different activities for you to try. I know some of you really enjoy Disney films and characters so I hope you enjoy!

Disney-Virtual-Trip

If you do try any of these trips I would love to hear what you thought of them. Remember to leave a comment below or post to our class Teams page!

Have a super day boys and girls, would love to hear from you!

Big hugs

Miss Marchant 🙂