Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Primary 1/2 22.06.20

Good Morning Primary 1/2, I hope you all had a lovely weekend with your families. I can’t believe there are only a few days until the Summer Holidays. This year it all feels a little strange!
Sumdog
Well done to all of you who have completed recent Sumdog challenges and taken part in the NLC competitions. As its the last week, I wont be setting you any work, however I will send you some coins and open the house as a reward. Remember you can log into Sumdog at anytime over the holidays.
Oxford Owl
There are lots of stories and activities to explore on Oxford Owl, our Class login will be available throughout the holidays if you want to read some books.
Teams
It has been great chatting to some of you on Teams and seeing photos of all the things you have been doing over the past few months. I hope more of you will join us in the coming weeks!
Home learning
This week you can choose tasks from all of the home learning grids and activities which I have posted previously. Have a nice day everyone, remember you can get in touch anytime!
Miss Sharkey x