Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Primary 1/2 June Home learning grids

Home learning grid 4 8.06.20 Primary 2

Home learning grid 4 8.06.20 Primary 1

Good Morning boys and girls, I hope you had a lovely weekend. We have been so lucky with the weather! Today I am posting new home learning grids for June. This is the final one before the summer break.

Sumdog
I have entered our class in the North Lanarkshire Sumdog contest. We need 12 pupils or more to get onto the leader board, so I hope you will all get involved! New challenges have also been set for spelling and grammar.

Oxford Owl
This week there are 3 stories for you to choose from, The Big Carrot, The Toys Party and Leek Hot Pot. Each story has 2 play activities for you to complete. Log in instructions are in our class file on Teams.

Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams is an excellent way for us to stay connected as a class. It is so nice to be able to chat with you on Teams and see what you are getting up to. Keep posting your messages and photos. Anyone needing help getting logged in please get in touch.

World Oceans Day

Today is World Oceans Day, you can take part in lots of fun activities from 9.am this morning at https://worldoceanday.school/

Have a lovely Monday everyone, I am going to be in school today, so I may be slower in replying to your messages. As always I am thinking about you all and can’t wait for the time when we can all be in school together again.
Take care.
Miss Sharkey x