Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Primary 4/5 – 1.6.20

Good Morning boys and girls 🙂

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I loved being able to see my friends, outside from a safe distance. I also went a big walk yesterday and saw some amazing views! What did you all get up to?

Spelling

Well done to everyone who has been completing their spelling activities each week and enjoying our spelling bingo. I have uploaded this weeks spelling words for you.

Spelling words week 1.6.20

Sumdog

A big well done to those of you who took the time to play Sumdog last week. Congratulations to Hayley, who came top of the leaderboard in both our spelling and maths challenges. I have set some new challenges for you today, these will end Friday afternoon. Good luck!!

Epic 

Thank you to those of you who have signed up to Epic and have read and completed the activities provided. I have asssigned a new book for you all this week which is on the ‘Navajo’ tribe. I have included some new activities for you to try. I hope you all enjoy the book.

Navajo book Activities

I hope everyone has a great day and look forward to hearing from you all soon!

Miss Davidson x