P2 Welcome Germbuster!

P2 enjoyed their visit from the Germbuster. She talked to us about where germs are found and what they can do to us. She explained that there are some good germs as well as bad ones. We learned the importance of washing our hands and when we should do this. Germbuster had special glasses that could see germs. We really enjoyed using the Glitterbug lotion to see the germs on our hands under the special light. We then washed our hands thoroughly and looked at them again. Even Mrs Inglis had a turn – hers had lots of germs too!! Luckily we got rid of most of the germs on our hands when we washed them.

Thank you to MrsMcIntyre, aka Germbuster.

3 thoughts on “P2 Welcome Germbuster!”

1. I enjoyed the cold germ busting cream and being able to see all the germs on everyones hands.

2. Well done Primary 2. Now you know that lots of germs are invisible and also why hand-washing is so important.

3. Looks like fun! My son came back home saying “Today the Germbuster came into my class and I loved it!”