Firpark Primary School

Welcome to Firpark Primary School

Firpark Primary School Community Challenge

Firpark Primary School Community Challenge – Click Here For More Info

Good Afternoon Firpark Primary,

I have a new home learning challenge for you and your families that I think you are all going to enjoy.

This is called the Firpark Community Challenge. This is a challenge that will help you develop new and existing skills through different tasks and activities over the course of 3 weeks. All the details are included in the PDF below. You will explore 4 different categories – Service, Skill, Adventure and Physical. All tasks that you choose can be undertaken safely at home or within your local environment, for example walking.

There are 2 levels, Sapphire and Emerald. The first one if for P1-P4 and the second is for P5-P7. If you are signing up other children, please state the level they will be attempting.

If you, your siblings and even the adults in your house would like to sign up, please contact me below in this message or send me an email to mailto:murdochl@firpark-pri.n-lanark.sck.uk by Wednesday 27th May. I need to know how many of you are taking part and the levels you wish to attempt. The challenge will begin Monday 1st June and run for 3 weeks. This is open to all staff too.

When you have signed up, you will be added to a new Dojo Group that will provide you with further information as well as how to detail evidence and get started. There will be lots of opportunities to share pictures and videos of pupil achievements.

There is a certificate for everybody who successfully completes the challenge! So please have a look at the information PDF below and if you feel that this is for you then get in touch!

I look forward to hearing from you all,

Mrs Murdoch 🙂