Thursday morning

David – ” I went skiing yesterday. I fell a lot. I did gorge walking on Tuesday, I liked that except from the cold water. My favourite activity so far has been the adventure walk that I did yesterday, because the girls fell in iced over water!”

Kieran and Craig  – ” Yesterday we  went for an adventure walk. It was over the hills and we could see Mull. Daniel fell over about a million times and I slipped three times. We went rock climbing as well. We found it quite easy. We are both in group nine.”

Sarah S – “Yesterday I went skiing in the morning, sorry Mum! It was very challenging and when I fell the first time I hurt my arm. I decided to go back and carry on. I went to the little slope first to try it out by holding the fence. I got it okay so I managed to do it without holding on. In the afternoon I went climbing, I was really scared, but I did it! I was proud of myself. That was a medium one after an easy one.”

Kirstie – ” Yesterday we went rock climbing and skiing. Everyone had a really really good time. It was probably our best day yet! In rock climbing we had four cliffs to climb up and I was the only girl that managed to climb the biggest rock face. Skiing was really really fun and we all fell on our bottoms lots. I almost killed Mrs McIntyre! I got to the big slope which was really high and I went really fast.”

James – Yesterday I did rock climbing and skiing. On the skiiing there were lots of different sections like Santa’s Little Helper. I got to the Bart section. It was only two sections away from the top. We had to climb three different rocks. I felt good. one was really scary but I gave it a go, but I didn’t get up too far.”

Thomas – ” Today I have adventure walk and safari. I’m looking forward to it. I enjoyed skiing yesterday but I fell over a lot and Mrs McIntyre had it all on camera. By accident, my skis went towards the jump and I tripped myself up to stop me doing a worse fall. I found hill climbing easy but I didn’t do the really hard one, because I knew I’d fall. I fell over the grass so I knew I would!”

10 thoughts on “Thursday morning”

1. Hi James,

The rock climbing sounds like fun, glad your enjoying yourself, the Bart section suits you better! ha ha.
    Hope you have a wonderful day today and enjoy your disco tonight, love Mum xxxxxxxxxxx

2. Hi Craig the adventure walk looked amazing and what a view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad your having so much fun I bet you don’t want to come home lol. I think Lewis is missing you I know I am well have fun today can’t wait to see you tomorrow lots of love mum xxx

3. Hello Imogen,

I hope that you are enjoying your activities today. I just want to say that I am so proud of you and we are all looking forward to you coming home tomorrow. We can’t wait to hear all about your adventures and see the photos that you have taken. Have a great time at the disco tonight. One sleep to go!

Lots of love,
    Mum x

4. I am so enjoying reading all of your achievements. Well done, I am proud of you all. Hope you are all enjoying the activities today.

5. Hi hannah hope your arm is okay? I bet you are you are tired with all the fresh air! see you soon love mum

6. Hi Sarah and all of P 7 – I am so jealous of you all having such fun and well done Sarah for persevering…. I wonder if Mrs. Woodward will put a rock wall in the school for you all to keep at it?

Enjoy the disco and see you tomorrow – really missing you Sarah

xxx

7. Hi Myles, Cant wait to see you tomo. I really hope you have had a good time and have a great time at the disco tonight. Its been hard to tell if you have enjoyed your experience since you havent been in any of the activity photographs posted or commented on the blog. I really have missed you lots, kisses n cuddles, mum x

8. Hi Kirstie
    Looks as if your really enjoying the activities,dare-devil, the rock climbing sounds like great fun, must be freezing though. We are all missing you and looking forward to hearing all the details tomorrow love Dad xx

9. Just to let you know where to look on the blog, Myles blogged on Tuesday, but there are so many posts, it can be difficult to find them . All children were asked to blog, but it was difficult getting some of the boys out of the games room at night! Blogging was optional. Some photos are still to be uploaded so there should be more of all the children to come.