Day 2 reviews

Yesterday I learned how to ski.  I thought I wouldn’t be able to do it but I went down the big slope. I learned to never give up.   The food is nice, not what I was expecting.

Taylor

Yesterday morning I learned how to ski.  At first I was feeling a bit nervous but it was actually easy. I was skiing backwards.  Mrs Rae was very impressed with my skills. Then after that we went rock climbing.  We climbed different parts of the hill and we got to abseil down a section.  It was really good fun.

Calum

Yesterday we went canoeing and kayaking, then Fiona took us to different islands.  We took some photos and saw highland cows and highland bulls. On Heather Island we were jumping off cliffs into the sea.  It was excellent.

Courtney

Yesterday I went rock climbing and I had fun.   I enjoyed seeing the views from very high up.  Later after that I went into a canoe boat. At first it was tricky sail but I kind of got the hang of it.   I’m enjoying myself at Kilbowie.

Bobby

We went skiing yesterday and it was really fun but it was really hard at the same time. We were just practising and building our confidence up.  St first we only used one ski then we used two. I managed the second highest slope.   Then in the afternoon we went rock climbing.  It was really good as it made me face my height fear.  I felt a little scared but managed to take part. When it was too much I just went back down.  I felt proud of myself for giving it a go.

Emma

Last night we went a walk. We climbed hills and walked through a lot of mud. It was really good because I didn’t fall once. I found it really funny and I had a good time.

Georgina

After dinner everyone at Kilbowie went on a walk. It was very dark so we had to use torches to help guide us. We had to hold on to a fence to make our way down a big slope and we had to travel in a zigzag pattern to make our way back to the centre.   It was fun.

Joshua

Yesterday we went rock climbing and we had and about five different faces to climb. We had to wear a safety harness so we didn’t fall off. I climbed all of them, as I wanted to given them all a try.   In the afternoon we went kayaking.  I was nervous at first but when I got into the water, I really enjoyed it. We paddled round to a little beach and then we ate flapjacks.

Neve

We were canoeing and kayaking.  I was canoeing with James, Courtney and Stephanie.  Two of our canoes were connected to each other and everyone else were on kayaks.  We sailed to Kerrera Island and then we saw some really rare animals.  Then we went to Heather Island and we jumped off cliffs into the sea with our life jackets on.  I jumped in about ten times!

Yasmin

5 thoughts on “Day 2 reviews”

1. You are so busy! The canoeing sounds great fun! I can hardly believe you are all jumping into the water.

2. So many new skills being learnt like skiing, rock climbing and canoeing. I am very proud of you all, well done!

3. Loved the pictures and hearing about what you were all doing on Day 2.Very impressed Neve that you climbed all 5 rock faces and went kayaking on the same day, well done! Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures. Love mum and dad xxx.

4. Morning Bobby
    Thursday already! Hope your last day is full of FUN!!!!! Enjoy the disco tonight and don’t be chasing too many girls. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Love and hugs from Mum and Dad xxx

5. Hi kayla, looks like your having a great time, cant wait to see you on Friday big hugs dad xxx, oh and have a great time at your disco xx