Fair-Trade Stall

On Parents Evening the Primary 7s held a Fair-Trade stall with lots of goodies like… Little Dairy Milks- 20p, Crisp ‘n’ Chewy-60p, Choc ‘n’ Toffee, Large Chocolate-£1.00 and Medium Chocolate-60p. We were also selling raffle tickets and we had the lucky dip on Friday the 22nd of March and Laura from P4 and Erin from P3 won the 2 Easter Eggs that looked yummy! Mrs Ross won the Hamper full of Fairtrade products like Coffee/Tea, Oat Bars, Chocolate and a Medium Easter Egg! I’m sure Everyone wanted the Hamper really bad! We raised around £137 and we, the P7s are very proud of ourselves and the money we raised is going to sponsor a village in the Caribbean.  Thank you everyone for your support. By Sarah Spencer.

3 thoughts on “Fair-Trade Stall”

1. This was a very successful enterprise P7. I love the target palm tree you created to show your progress towards the target.

2. You have been doing so well with your enterprising events to raise money. Well done!! I am sure the fairtrade goodies were enjoyed by all.

Well done to Erin, Kirsty and all those involved in the Caribbean target display. You have done a fantastic job!!

3. Really well done with all your fair trade work, your tuck shop has been very popular! I hope the health committee will be able to help out and give you a little break from all your hard work!