Scottish afternoon

Blog by  Sarah

At the end of January my class and I started to prepare for the annual Scottish Afternoon. To start off we came up with the idea of dressing up as either a Historical figure, a Sport Star or an Actor. I was Kathryn Granger and Heather Stanning from the Sport Stars. I was also in charge of the music and Micraphones. The parts were given out and we then had to come up with a little riddle for our character.

Once the parts were given out we then had to start thinking about a script.   Some of the parts were taken out and the people with no parts were given the place of presenters. The presenters were in charge of writing the script and they did a very good job.

The next stage was to begin to string the parts together and rehearse with the other classes.  The rehearsals start to improve in time and by the Dress rehearsal we were ready to, with a bit of work, perform in front of the parents.

It was now time to perform our Scottish afternoon to the parents and put our practice to use, and it seemed to pay off as we gave a fantastic show. I whish I could go back and perform it all over again.

3 thoughts on “Scottish afternoon”

1. Well done for all your hard work P7, you really produced a fantastic show and all of P6 thoroughly enjoyed being part of it!