Children In Need Fun & More!

We had a very busy week last week and all thoroughly enjoyed Pudsey Day. Have a look at our pictures below (during our Group Challenge!) and read some of our comments too.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Gracie – I liked when I got my nails painted for Children in Need.

Sienna – I was excited at the hall because I finally got to go on the laptops at school! I liked learning about the layers in the rainforest with Mrs Taylor/

Donald – I liked playing SumDog on the laptop because the competition is on.

Jessica – I liked getting my face painted for Pudsey Day and I liked having fun colouring in with my best friend Aila.

Jared – I liked getting my face painted for Pudsey Day and I got to play SumDog – Bubblegum is finally working on the laptop.

James – I liked going onto the laptops and look at Minecraft pictures during Children in Need in the hall.

Lewis – I liked making the monkeys with Mrs Taylor because I made a shield and sword for mine. I also liked doing the symmetry task with Mrs McDaid.

Ava – I liked making Pudsey colouring-in and I got to decorate a cake.

Ewan – I wanted to play SumDog a lot and I got shocked when you have to do 1000 questions for the competition!

Austin – I got to play SumDog with Ewan and Riley but didn’t have time to get my nails or face painted.

Zara – I liked being with my teacher at Pudsey Day.

Zak – I enjoyed looking at Minecraft houses on the laptops during Pudsey Day.

Jay – I enjoyed making my monkey with Mrs Taylor. I made a mini shield and sword out of paper and a cupcake case.

Lillian – I liked getting my face painted an nails done for Pudsey Day. My nails are pink and I like pink!

Ellie – I liked doing my monkey for the rainforest. I am going to make a banana for it.

Riley – I liked making a flamingo during art with Mrs Taylor.

Jack S – I liked making my monkey and me, Zara and Neve used teamwork!