A Tiring Week!

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

We have been extremely busy this week with 3 Scottish Event shows and are feeling quite tired today.

However, we would still like to share some thoughts on our learning with you. Please read our comments below:

Roxana – I liked Scottish Afternoon the best this week because my mum and dad got to watch me on Thursday night. I learned all about Scotland and I also enjoyed watching the other classes perform because they did well too. I liked watching Howl’s Moving Castle. I thought it was fun!

Elliot – I learned that we need to be louder when we are on the stage if the microphones aren’t working – which happened on Friday morning and during Wednesday’s dress rehearsal.

Ewan – I liked watching the other classes do their performances. I saw my haggis art picture on display in the hall which made me feel happy. My favourite part of the week was watching Howl’s Moving Castle and it’s now my favourite movie.

Donald – I learned how they used to say words in Scotland two hundred years ago.

Jack S – I learned about Howl’s Moving Castle during the movie. I know all about the different characters called Sophie, Howl, Turnip Head, Marco and Calcifer! My favourite one was Calcifer.

Ellie – I got to do a picture of Robert Burns house and it looked like his real house!

Gracie – I liked watching Howl’s Moving Castle. I got to use the movie to make up my own story writing.

Mark – I got to learn that you need to be really steady with your line work when doing art. I am proud of my haggis!

Austin – My new group book is called Beanpole Billy and I think the character has a funny name!

Jared – I liked doing the show on Friday because I got to see my mum. I felt a little nervous but I felt like I did good!

Jay – I enjoyed playing my ‘moothie’ during the Red Yo-Yo and now I know how to play that song well.

Lewis – I liked discussing our new topic on Superheroes and our Superhero role-play area that we are setting up. I learned all about the Compass Points thinking routine.

Liam – I am going to bring in some of my Superhero costumes and things after the weekend to add to the role-play area.

Jessica – I liked watching Howl’s Moving Castle and my favourite part was working on my own moving castle called ‘My Amazing Castle’.

4 thoughts on “A Tiring Week!”

1. I liked making my haggis because it was a challenge for me.

I am excited for the superhero role play area when it is made up.

2. It was indeed a tiring week for P3b and I. I am so proud of my haggis picture because it turned out better than I thought it whould! The role play area looks good. I can’t wait to go. I am so proud of myself and happy because I finished my reading book (THE BOY WHO NEARLY HAD EVERYTHING)

3. Aw bless my boy. All the kids were fabulous. Really enjoyed the show.
    Well done to all the staff that helped put it together.