Healthy Eating!

Primary 3b are glad to be back after a lovely October break. We are going to be trying our hardest to focus and work to the best of our ability this term as the work gets more challenging.

This week we tried working in groups again to look at Healthy Eating. We were able to identify foods that are good for our bodies and foods that are best kept as occasional treats.

Have a look at our group posters below and our learner comments.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Roxana – I liked making the posters because it reminded people of what to eat and what not to eat. I also liked colouring in!

Ewan – I liked doing churros in our poster. They are a treat food.

Sienna – We showed what we had on our posters. I enjoyed making them.

Jessica – I had fun colouring in the posters.

Liam – I had fun working in my group.

Lewis – I liked doing my poster because in my group me and Neve did the healthy side and Jay and Ellie did the unhealthy side.

Riley – I have soup every day – with some bread in it. This is healthy.

Jack S. – Edible phone cases are a treat type food. My favourite thing was colouring in our foods.

Donald – I had so much fun doing the poster. I wanted to do it more!

(HOMEWORK DIARIES – Please ensure homework diaries are sent in every day! Only half the class have been returning it on a regular basis. Thanks for your cooperation. Mrs Ross.)