Learning Review

P3b enjoyed their September Weekend break and came back to school ready to start their new topic on The Rainforest. Here are some of our learning comments:

Roxana – I enjoyed when we made our very colourful patterned animals. I made a Tapir. Since our topic is the rainforest we wrote a story in our taught writing jotters and in my story I saved an animal.

Mia – I liked doing art because I enjoyed colouring our sheets with rainforest animals on it.

Ewan – I did the poison dart frog and I liked the colourful designs. I drew squares of colour on one of his legs.

Elliot – I liked writing our stories about the rainforest and hearing everybody else’s.

Liam – I liked doing our mosaics. I did my mosaic on a tapir.

Jay – I liked writing about the rainforest.

Riley – I did a story with Mrs Ross saving an animal and I liked writing it!

Ava – I liked writing about the rainforest.

Check back later this week for pictures of our finished artwork!

Homework sheets will be uploaded to the blog in picture format on Monday – apologies about the mix-up with dates on the printed copy. This sheet is to cover homework right up until the October week.

2 thoughts on “Learning Review”

1. The Rainforest is a great topic boys and girls, you are going to learn so many exciting and wonderful things about these very special areas of our planet. Enjoy!