Our Class Assembly

We really hope you enjoyed our class assembly. Thank you for coming to watch us and for being a great audience. Thank you to everyone who left a comment in the Chryston comments collection. They made us feel very happy and proud of ourselves.

For those of you who were not able to make it, not to worry…we have lots of photographs we can share with you!!!!

7 thoughts on “Our Class Assembly”

1. This looks like it was fabulous! You will need to let me know how you got the camera to take good pictures in the hall. My hall photos are always dark!

2. Hi Mrs McIntyre, thank you for your lovely comment. The reason the pictures are so clear is because we took them during the practise when the lights were on 😉
    From all of P2/3

3. Good thinking Miss Cameron!! Primary One really loved your assembly and hope that ours can be just as good!

4. It was an excellent assembly P2/3. Was so good to hear you talking about all the things you have learned and sharing them with us in lots of ways. I really loved your dancing too….well done!!

5. I loved your assembly P2/3, it was very entertaining and you were full of confidence. It was lovely to see so many of your family and friends there too, well done!