Our Parent Council:
Chairperson: Mrs L. Reid
Vice Chairperson: Ms N. Smith
Treasurer: Mrs D. Sneddon
The Parent Council’s rights and duties include:
- Supporting the work of the school.
- Representing the views of parents.
- Consulting with parents and reporting back to the Parent Forum on matters of interest.
- Promoting contact between the school, parents, pupils, providers of nursery education and the wider community.
- Taking part in the selection of Senior Promoted Staff.
- Receiving reports from the Head Teacher and Education Authority.
- Receiving an annual budget for administration, training and other expenses.
- Improving home/school partnership and facilitating parental involvement.
You can contact any member of our Parent Council by emailing:
You can also fill in a comments slip (found on the Parent Council Notice Board in the Reception area of the school).