Parent / Carer night Feedback

We would like to share some of the feedback we received after our recent Parent / Carer Night on Monday 14th November.

“It was great to get to see what he was doing at school.  I am very satisfied with amount and level of work he is doing in class. I was given a lot of information about what he and his peers are doing.”

“Well organised, plenty of information”

“Hannah and Karen put us at ease, very easy to talk to, explained everything that she does at school and how she is progressing. BP.H.S. should be very proud of their hardworking, dedicated staff!”

“We really enjoyed visiting the school for parent’s night.  Was really good speaking to john, seeing classroom, finding out about our son’s daily life at school and seeing some of his work,  meeting Kay and speaking about healthy eating, lifeskills and all the wonderful things he will learn with her.”

“The event left me feeling very proud.”

We also asked about the new Pupil Programme format and here is what you thought…

“Better than before!”

“There is a lot of information on what he will be doing throughout the school year and what his goals are.”

“100% better than the old one.  Everything you need to know about your child at school and what they will be doing.  First time ever I have read this from start to finish.!

“Easy to understand.  No more pages and pages to read like the old one which I felt just kept repeating itself.”

“The programme content is very good.  It is a well detailed and I get a clear view of what Mark will be covering this term.”