Mrs Cimmino (English & Media)

1. I would love to visit Australia and, in particular, scale the Sydney harbour bridge. I’d also love to write a best selling novel and become just as rich and famous as JK Rowling (I can dream can’t I?).
  2. I’d love to have the ability to silence children with my super-power death stare, but I’d also love to be able to fly. I think that would be amazing!
  3. Celebrity – I like lots of celebrities but at the moment I would have to say that I’m reliving my childhood and becoming a bit of a Take That fanatic.
  4. Food – Seeing as my husband is Italian I would have to say that my favourite food is pasta – particularly his secret bolognese recipe which only he knows the ingredients to…
  5. Book – I just love classic novels and my all time favourite is ‘Pride & Prejudice’ by Jane Austen. I have read it so many times and was even given a rare first edition as a special gift at Christmas.
  6. Film – I love all Disney films, especially Toy Story and Finding Nemo, but also like the Harry Potter Movies as the special effects are always good.

2 thoughts on “Mrs Cimmino (English & Media)”

1. If you got to go on a relaxing holiday for a week, where would it be ?
    Chloe and I would love to go to Spain !!!

We have another question as well, If Mr.Somerville were to retire when he gets older would you like to take over and be the head teacher .

I hope you can reply , we are excited to hear your answers.

1. Since I have family in Italy, I love to go on holiday there and catch up with everyone. It is even better because they always want to spoil you and look after you, so that makes it very relaxing. I know that some of the other teachers have different favourite places though. Why not ask your own teacher?

As for being headteacher, I don’t think so. Mr Somerville has an extremely demanding job and it takes a lot of very hard work and dedication. Maybe in many many years to come, but certainly not yet.