Music – Music McDougall

Another mini beast song boys and girls… Love that they are using a ukulele and we have these instruments in the music room πŸ™‚

This week is World Oceans Week.. here is a nice song to get us in the mood πŸ™‚

P2/3, here is a little french song for you. I think the tune and instruments sound so lovely. Let me know what you think, hope you like it πŸ™‚

A lesson today in Acapella boys and Girls.Β  No instruments, only voices. You will see famous faces, listen to all the different types of voice, do they work well together? Do the people look like they are having fun? Let me know on your teams page πŸ™‚

A lovely piece of music used in the Bee Movie, hope you enjoy πŸ™‚

Lets see how you get on with this P2/3! Let me know on your teams page

SPORTS DAY WARM UP MUSIC

Here is a song for us for Sports Day… To get ready before our activitiesΒ  the best thing to do is listen to a warm-up song!

Here is Julia Donaldson( the author) singing about one of her stories.. Listen carefully to how the ladybird saves them all… would love to know if you enjoy it! Tell me on your team page

Hi Boys and Girls… Its a great time to be out in the garden looking for mini beasts and I have uploaded this song for us, it was a favourite of ours last year when we added the drama in and we were all different ants… See if you remember and sing along:)

Boys and Girls, you know how much Mrs McDougall loves Star Wars, and yesterday was May the 4th.. Star Wars Day!! Here is 2 videos of the music.. I love what people on the internet can do with the music! Hope you enjoy

Miss you all!Β  Β  Β  #clapforcarersΒ  Β  Β  Β  #musicmattersΒ 

Hi P2/3Β  ! In my house Thursday night is fun because we all go out and clap for the NHS at 8pm.. Tomorrow night is a special one because people that can play instruments have been asked to play the song Over the Rainbow, I have put it on here for you so you can listen and if you hear people playing it or singing it tomorrow night you will all know why!! I will be at my piano playing nice and loud πŸ™‚

Hello Boys and Girls… A song about reading the notes on the lines and spaces… hope you enjoy, let me know what you think on your teams page πŸ™‚

Hi P2/3…. We are listening to the Elephant today, let me know what you think πŸ™‚

Hello Boys and Girls… Hope you had a lovey easter break! This week we are going to listen to a famous piece of music called Carnival of The Animals.Β  There are lots of smaller pieces using the instruments to describe and make us imagine what animal is playing. Let me know if you think this one sounds like an Elephant!

Boys and Girls, one last musical video before the holidays.. Enjoy seeing and hearing how the Easter Bunnies make their Easter eggs πŸ™‚

Hi Boys and Girls… Uploaded The Heart of Music video, listen and join in πŸ™‚

Hello Boys and Girls!!! Hope you are all well.. Since we are all making beautiful rainbow art I thought it would be nice if you could try this fast, fun rainbow dance:)

Hello P2/3 ! I’ve uploaded the crab rave because it has amazing rhythms.. Can you find something in your house to play along with the rhythm of the music? Send Pictures of videos, I would love to see you making music at home!

Hello Boys and Girls!

Since we have lots of time now we can finish this… remember and use your listening ears and namaste!

Miss you all

Mrs Mcdougall

13 thoughts on “Music – Music McDougall”

1. I watched the video of the ladybird never said a word song. I really liked the song and my favourite part was when the thieves fell into the duck pond. It was good πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ

1. Hi Maxwell, I’m so glad you were marching! You loved that song in P1 and all the drama we did with it πŸ™‚

2. Hi Mrs McDougall I loved the crab dance and my sister loved the crab dance too it was really funny :DDDDD We also listened to the over the rainbow and we listened to the rainbow dance we loved them πŸ˜€

3. Hi Mrs McDougall

Me, Charlie and Zoe all loved the ant video. We also loved the rainforest video on Charlies page but we couldnt add a comment there! We also liked the star wars videos.

We have been watching the Duck Song on youtube, have you seen it? It is so funny and we all cant stop singing it even Mum and Dad! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q