School Uniform Order – online / paper
(next order 1st May 2021)
Unfortunately, we do not have any school uniform stock in school. To reduce the small requests made throughout the year to our supplier, we will only be ordering on the following dates:
- 1st May
- 1st November
- 1st February
To raise an order which will be processed on the nearest date above, please complete the online form below.
Pre-loved uniform, we have a selection of pre-loved uniform in school, please complete the form by clicking here and we’ll check our stock.
Clothing labels – MyNametags
It is really important that all your children’s items are labelled with their name or initials e.g. clothing, water bottles, bags, packed lunches, shoes etc
This is to reduce the number of items being lost or accidentally taken home by another child. To help, we have set up a school account with My Nametags at www.MyNametags.com (school ID: 104969). Not only will this reduce items being lost in school, it will also help to raise funds for our school. So please make sure to enter the school code at checkout, thank you.
Clothing Grants (and Free School Meals)
If you are claiming any of the benefits listed below, you may be eligible for a clothing grant and/or free school meals.
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers’ Allowance
- Any income related element of Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit but not Working Tax Credit, and your annual income, as assessed by HMRC, is below £16,105,
- Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit with an income below the threshold for receipt of maximum Working Tax Credit, currently set by the Government at £6,900
- Support under Part VI – Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit with a monthly earned income of not more than £610
For more information or to apply, please contact your Local Access Point or click on the following link to Moray Council’s website: http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_55486.html