End of week reflections

This term the children are being encouraged to reflect on their learning and idenify the skills that fit in to the 4 capacities, effective contributor, responsilble citizen, confident individuals or successful learner. This happens on a daily basis and helps them to write there weekly reflection.

below is some examples of pupils reflections.

Kole

I was doing a listening task in math. I was learning about different diagrams. It was hard but I didn’t give up I was being a confident individual by continuing the task and finishing it. After lunch Mrs. Lawson came and showed us different plants and trees. I learned about the school grounds and the surroundings. I was being a curious scientist finding out about lots of things.

Anna

I was learning Venn and Carroll diagrams this week. I found the Carroll diagram much easier as it was more in order and easier to read.I was being a successful learner by setting myself a challenge by knowing how to use the different diagrams.

James

I was playing bug cards with Jade. Its nice to work together as its nice to help other people. So I was being a successful learner by sharing what I knew to help Jade.

Fraser

I was learning about the Venn and Carroll diagram, I found the Carroll diagram gave a more accurate result. I was being an effective contributor and getting involved  the listening activity. I found the task interesting as it taught me new things. I found the afternoon with Mrs. Lawson very interesting and I learned a lot of the area I live in. I was a confident individual and being organized as I wrote all my notes in my Charles Darwin book. I am really looking forward to doing more of these activities.