1. Although your dreams seem to go on for a long time they only last 7 seconds.
2. You can stab a bubble with a knife and not pop it.
3. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear pants!
4. Dolphins sleep with one eye open
5. Pinocchio is Italian for ” pine head ”
6. Sharks have outstanding hearing. They can hear a fish thrashing in the water from as far as 500 metres away!
7. If a shark was put into a large swimming pool, it would be able to smell a single drop of blood in the water.
8. Wolves have two layers of fur, an undercoat and a top coat, which allow them to survive in temperatures as low at minus 40 degrees Celsius! In warmer weather they flatten their fur to keep cool.
9. Female elephants are called cows. They start to have calves when they are about 12 years old and they are pregnant for 22 months.
10. Elephants can swim – they use their trunk to breathe like a snorkel in deep water.
11. Sheep have very good memories. They can remember at least 50 individual sheep and humans for years.
12. A jellyfish is 95 percent water!
13. It’s possible to lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.
14. Ever have a craving for a peanut butter sandwich? That thick, yummy, and creamy goodness. In one pound of peanut butter, it typically can contain up to 150 bug fragments and 5 rodent hairs.
15. Enjoy a nice cup of yogurt? You might want to double check the ingredients again. Some yogurts and jelly sweets contain beef or pork gelatin.
16. On average you eat 8 spiders in your sleep.
1. The human head contains 22 bones.
2. On average, you breathe 23,000 times a day.
3. Breathing generates about 0.6g of CO2 every minute.
4. 55% of people yawn within 5 minutes of seeing someone else yawn.
[kml_flashembed movie="http://vhss-d.oddcast.com/vhss_editors/voki_player.swf?doc=http%3A%2F%2Fvhss-d.oddcast.com%2Fphp%2Fvhss_editors%2Fgetvoki%2Fchsm=ba2921294b102822d900dfbed4ec0f56%26sc=8279437" width="200" height="267" allowfullscreen="true" /]
- Ladybirds are coloured because it is a warning for other animals to not eat them..
- When a ladybird is an adult it doesn’t grow any more.
- The most common ladybird in Britain is the 7 spotted ladybird.
- There is 46 types of ladybirds in Britain.
- There is 4300 kinds of ladybirds in the world.
- Female ladybirds can eat as 75 aphids in a day.
- Ladybirds smell with their feet and antenna.
- A ladybirds jaws chew side to side instead of up and down.
- The colour of a ladybirds spots begin to fade as they get older.
- Ladybirds are most active when their body is 75 degrees.
- When a ladybird flies its wings beat 85 times every second.
Your left side of your brain controls the movement of your right side and vice vera!
1. Polar bears are left handed!
2. A duck doesn’t make an echoe!
3. There are more kangaroos in Australia than people.
1. Your brain thinks more at night than through the day!
2.Einstein once thought that if he was travelling at the speed of light , his image in a mirror would disappear!
1. A bunch of bananas is called a HAND!
2 A single banana is called a finger!
4 people were killed by sharks last year and over 2000 people we killed by chairs!