Art

last week with Mrs Smith we made sheep pictures for art. We had to use different types of materials.

For the sky we used blue paint and added water to make it runny .

For the grass we had a piece of card and wrapped wool around it and then dipped it in green paint and dabbed it on to the paper to give a grass effect.

We then drew clouds on a seperate piece of paper then cut them out and put in water till wet it was then laid on to the picture for a while and then removed it. Then put the final details on.

Written by

Neil McWilliam

4 thoughts on “Art”

1. I will immediately seize your rss as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me realize so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

2. Thanks for another wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of information in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such information.

3. Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to understand so much about this, like you wrote the guide in it or something. I think that you just can do with a few p.c. to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, that is excellent blog. A great read. I’ll certainly be back.