Our Vision for Larkfield Children’s Centre
At Larkfield Early Learning Centre we foster a fun, happy and safe environment for our children and staff. We prioritise positive relationships through a nurturing pedagogy, ensuring that children are respected and feel loved. We embrace outdoor play, where every child is included and encouraged to lead their own learning.
We aim to carry out our vision by:
. Providing a safe, caring and motivating learning environment.
. Providing fun and relevant learning experiences that allow children to engage in their learning.
. Promoting positive nurturing relationships creating attachments with children, families and other agencies.
. Communicate effectively working in partnership with parents/carers and families during their journey at nursery, ensuring they are active participants in their child’s learning.
. Working effectively as a team to ensure high quality care and learning is delivered whilst being committed, knowledgeable and enthusiastic.
. Provide free flow access to high quality outdoor play experiences where children are encouraged to risk assess and make their own judgements through their play.
. Providing the best possible support and outcomes for all our families within our service and in the community.
. Create a motivating environment where our children can flourish and grow, reaching their unique potential.
. Ensuring parent/carers are involved and engaged in all aspects of their child’s learning.
· Promote all round respect to ensure children, parent/carers and staff value one another.
· Promote an ethos of trust and confidentiality within the centre.
· Ensure all families and staff feel included and accepted and are involved in the heart of Larkfield ELC.
· Continual professional development underpins our knowledge of child development and keeps our practice relevant.
· We recognise that all children are unique and provide individualised learning through enriched play experiences.
· Promoting staff’s positive wellbeing and happiness through relationships filled with kindness and compassion.