Our Vision for Larkfield Children’s Centre
To provide an inclusive high quality early learning childcare and education service for all children and families. To enable children to become successful learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens, and develop their skills for life
and work, and ensuring better outcomes for all children.
We aim to carry out our vision by:
- Providing a safe, caring and motivating learning environment.
- Providing fun and relevant learning experiences that allow children to engage in their learning.
- Promoting positives relationships with all stakeholders.
- Working effectively as a team to ensure high quality care and learning is delivered whilst being committed, knowledgeable and enthusiastic.
- Providing the best possible support and outcomes for all our families within our service and in the community.
- Provide support and better outcomes for all children to reach their full potential.
- Ensuring parent/carers are involved and engaged in all aspects of their child’s learning.
- Promote all round respect to ensure children, parent/cares and staff respect and value each other.
- Promote an ethos of trust and confidentiality within the centre.
- Ensure all families feel included, accepted and are confident that their views and opinions are valued.