There are 24 children, 20 young people and a number of adults involved in the project. These adults are our ‘Project Champions’, who who are adults working across different services in Edinburgh like the NHS, the City of Edinburgh Council, the Police and many more.
Sometimes we meet in small groups, and then about every four or five weeks we have a big meet about an important theme.
This blog will tell you all about the project and what we’re getting up to.
What we’ve been up to so far…
- The first thing we did was learn all about children’s rights.
- We met all of the other children and young people from the different schools and the adult champions.
- We talked about our goal to make Edinburgh a better place for children to live.
- We’ve also discussed lots of different things like human dignity, and done lots of different activities.
- We’ve made maps about the places we live and thought about things we like, and the things we want to change.
- At our last big meeting we talked about fairness.
Here are some photos of our work and the project so far: