Welcome to our Curriculum and Virtual Learning Lead

I am absolutely thrilled to be taking up my role as Curriculum and Virtual Learning Lead and working as part of the Forth Valley and West Lothian Regional Improvement Collaborative team. I have been teaching in secondary schools for 22 years and enjoyed being a Depute Headteacher for the last 7 years at St Mungo’s High School. I have worked collaboratively with primary colleagues and fully appreciate the dedication and commitment from all staff to support our learners through their 3-18 journey and beyond, driven by the belief that our young people are at the heart of everything we do.
I hope to support staff and work collaboratively so that Forth Valley and West Lothian is where children, young people, staff and families thrive in an exciting, ever-changing digital world and that our innovative, flexible, personalised curricular experiences empower all to fulfil their potential.
We are keen to celebrate the excellent practice within our RIC so please tag us on Twitter @FVWLricDigiCurr to share your curricular or digital experiences.
I am excited about what we can achieve together.
Audrey Farley
FVWL RIC Curriculum and Virtual Learning Lead.
@FVWLricDigiCurr