Latest News

Glow Blogs January 2017 Release

NB, the Add Users feature this release has been rolled back. A bug in the RM unify api prevented the selection of pupils via year group. We will reinstate the change when the bug is fixed. There will be a new release on the Glow Blogs Service on Monday 09th January 2017 between 4:00 pm […]

Glow Blogs December 2016 Release

A small release with a few features added: Fix the JetPack contact form where maps stopped working New Embed UCAS Widget New Captcha Plugin on Public Blogs, a Captcha system has been added for non-logged on users on public blogs, this should cut down on spam. New Yammer for comments, you can now switch to using […]

e-Portfolio, new section problem: Fix

A few Glow Blogs users have highlighted an issue with ePortfolio blogs whereby it is not possible to add new sections to a profile. This is only impacting new ePortfolio blogs that have been created post October. A fix has now been identified for this and will involve running a script to update the affected […]

Let it Snow on Your #GlowBlog

If you have the jetpack plugin Activated there is a setting to add snow to your blog in December. Dashboard->Settings->General  

October 2016 Release

The October Update for Glow blogs has arrived. It includes the following, help will be added for these features over the next week and this post updated. Some changes to the e-Portfolio plugin: Ability to Edit Profile Tags. In the Dashboard go to Posts-> Profile tags. This will only be available on blogs with the […]

Help Blog

What I think of my school

I like about this school is that the lessons help me to start to be smart and have fun and what I don’t like about this school is that the doors are really stiff. P2 | What I think of my school This blog consists of short posts like this, giving voice to pupils about their school.

Sing alang tae the langest sang!

This is a lovely idea, classes are invited to join in with writing verses for classic Scots children’s song, The World Must Be Coming To An End. Classes can send in their verses via email or teachgers can get an account and post to the blog themselves. Organised by Mr M (@athole) on Twitter Sing alang […]

Glow Blogs January 2017 Release

Glow Blogs December 2016 Release

e-Portfolio, new section problem: Fix