Six hats evaluation tool

White hat; Facts and information

Danny – “We have been learning about the bar models in Maths, like how you set it out to solve a problem”

Maria M: “In Science, we learned about reflective materials – and about rough and smooth surfaces when reflecting light”

Zainab – “We have been studying algebra. Algebra is where letters represent numbers”

Furqan – “We had the curator from Ted Talks, Gurjit, come to our class and he told us how to set up and start a business successfully. He also talked about the stages of invention – problems and solutions”

Subhaan “He also mentioned how podcasts are filmed; one screen with your script so that you can read it if you lose your train of thought, and the other with time left on the clock”

Sana “We explored characters, in particular, Mr and Mrs Dursley from Harry Potter, and identified phrases to help us visualise their appearance, and learn more about their characters”

Red hat; Feelings and emotions

Miss Cohen is feeling slightly overwhelmed and excited this week as she has just moved into her brand, new flat!! No more living with her parents anymore.

Danny, James and Furqan and Nabeeha are feeling super chuffed because they’re heading to Blairvaddach with their classmates.

Lee – Watching Harry Potter has really inspired me this week.

Green hat; Creativity

Heeba/Khadija “For Halloween we made hanging bats out of toilet paper tubes, and spider paper craft pumpkins”

Maria M “For our party, we made lollipop ghosts”

Muntaha “We made parrot masks for our Gender Stereotypes assembly”

Sadheeya “We learned how to use the Green Screen to record interesting statistics about Gender Stereotypes”

Yellow hat; Positive – Something you’ve done well…

Zaina: “We made some awesome dance moves for our class assembly that we think are catchy and easy to pick up!”

Sadheeya: “I’ve learned my script for our class’ assembly, and have been working hard to develop a clear voice for our audience”

Mostafa: “I’ve been trying hard to practice saying past tense verbs when reading my Wellington Square book.

James: “I thought my modern day fairytale idea was original – all about a boy and girl developing a friendship through Minecraft and gaming”

One thought on “Six hats evaluation tool”

1. Cool hat’s!!!!
    I HAVE SAD NEWS p7 ARE MOVING CLASS ROOMS
    WE ARE MOVING UP STAIRS TO MS NEWELL CLASS ROOMS

P.S DONT BE SAD BE HAPPY😄🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈😄😄😜😜