Testimonals

“The best trip ever!”
– Dylan Scroggie, S2 at time of trip.

“When we went on the skiing trip with Miss Shearer and Mr Jack we learned a lot of things.

1. We learned tolerance travailing 24 hours on a bus was no easy task and when skiing you always had to pick yourself back up.
  2. We made lots of lasting friendships and learned how to order things in Italian and learned about Italian culture.
  3. We pushed ourselves to do the best we could on the mountains and gained so much confidence in ourselves and it gave us skills that we couldn’t have learnedin the school.”
  • Jaimie Hughes, S2 at time of trip.

“The skiing trip what amazing we learned a lot of things and the mountains were beautiful. We had so much fun. If I got the opportunity to go again I would 100% go. I gained so much confidence from that trip I went from a beginner skier to one of the best ones in my class. The people who taught me where so nice and if you fell they would help you up”

– Erin Tummon, S2 at time of trip.

“After Italy I learned loads of different skills, from learning to ski and how to build a good friendship with people I didn’t know that much. I came back from Italy with a lot of confidence and new friends. I learned so much about how Italian people lived. Italy was such a good experience spending time with different people and also picking up stuff about another country. It would be so amazing for the trip to go ahead again soon as it would let us continue to learn a new sport and help us achieve more and for others to pick up some new skills like we all did.”

– Rebecca Potter S2 at time of trip.