Mental health💜💪🏽

This weeks focus is mental health.

During these uncertain times it is normal to feel a mix of emotions, because we are living in a situation that we are not use to. When we feel sad or upset/ worried about things, it is natural to feel this way, everybody has these feeling.

When  we are worried about  something there are loads of people we can talk to. You can talk your parents, your siblings, your friends, teacher in school and of course me!  Sometimes it helps if your write your feelings down, this can make you feel better. So for this week, I would like you to complete the worksheet below. This involves drawing how you feel everyday this week.  Remember you can also email me if you want to chat💜

Task 2

I have loved reading some of your creative stories, so here is another one I have started and I would like you to complete:

Miss O’Donnell and all of primary 7 went on a school trip to the local museum. The children were so excited as they laughed and joked on the bus to the museum.  The children were really interested in all the different exhibits. Zoha shouted the class and Miss O’Donnell over when all of a sudden one of the exhibits came to life……….

missing you all loads💜

Miss O’Donnell x

3 thoughts on “Mental health💜💪🏽”