Writing and Science Friday πŸ“πŸš€

Good morning P6/7 πŸ’œπŸ’œ

I hope you’ve had a fantastic week this week. Leave a comment and tell me what kind of things you’ve been up to.Β  I’ve been in school painting the corridors. It’s looking much brighter than before and I can’t wait for you all to see it 😍😍

Last week, I wrote all of your reports and I felt really emotional writing them. I loved remembering all the fun times we had this year and I was just so proud of each of you when I thought back to all you have achieved this year. ❀️❀️

Here is a writing task which I thought would be fun. You could write this as a short story – maybe about 4 paragraphs. Write it on paper or on an app on your iPad, whatever you prefer. When I think about a superpower for right now, I would probably want a power that could help me banish Covid-19 so that we could get back to school for the last couple of weeks before summer. πŸ€—πŸ₯°

In your story, write what superpower you want, what the superpower allows you to do, why you want it and what you would do with it. Be creative and use your imagination with this short story!

I found a couple of fun science experiments for you to try too. I tried to choose experiments with materials that you might already have in the house or are cheap to buy. Don’t worry if you don’t have these things in the house, we will carry out these experiments when we return to school.

If you do carry out any of these experiments, take pictures and send me them please so that we can all see the results.Β 

Have a great day guys. Try to get outside for some fresh air and exercise.Β 

Sending you all lots of love,Β 

Miss McCue xx

3 thoughts on “Writing and Science Friday πŸ“πŸš€

1. Miss I also feel the same because I have valued and learnt so many amazing things in St Alberts in just a short amount of time ,and have had many opportunities and I’m so thankful to you and other teachers . I always look back on the blog and it makes me so emotional πŸ₯Ί. All the times we have had is something I will never forget 😭❀️

1. Abeeha, that’s such a lovely comment. I’m so glad you moved to our school and I’ve been lucky to be your teacher for 2 years. You’ve taught us lots too so I’m glad we got to enjoy it together. ❀️❀️