Tuesday PE and The World’s Largest Online Lesson.

Good morning P6/7 and happy Tuesday πŸ₯°β€οΈ

I hope you’re all good and finding lots to do to keep you occupied. Β Thank you to everyone who is commenting on the blog and keeping in touch, it makes me very happy hearing from you. I would say Abeeha is definitely winning with the number of comments she is posting to us, thanks Abeeha. πŸ€£πŸ’œ

I’ve been in school for the past few weeks clearing and painting and getting the place ready for you guys to return. It is looking so much better and I can’t wait to see you thrive in your new learning environment. 🀩🀩

Today’s tasks are filled with fun. Watch the time lapse below of me doing my PE this morning. I want you to complete these exercises too and hopefully you will feel warm afterwards and your heart rate will be raised. Remember, it is so important to stay active – it’s great for your physical health and also your mental health.
The set is 20 squats, 20 Russian twists and a 20 second plank. Complete 3 sets with a 30 second rest in between each set so it should look like this –

1. 20 squats followed by 20 Russian twists followed by a 20 second plank
    Rest for 30 seconds
  2. 20 squats followed by 20 Russian twists followed by a 20 second plank
    Rest for 30 seconds
  3. 20 squats followed by 20 Russian twists followed by a 20 second plank
    Sets all complete. Rest time but continue to move your body (You could go a short walk) to ensure you don’t get achy muscles afterwards.

This afternoon at 4 o’clock, The World’s Largest Online Lesson is going live!!!! Make sure you follow the link below and tune in at 4 o’clock as this lesson is going to be fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu8Lrg4lR8U&feature=youtu.be

Here areΒ some more details –Β 

You’ll have your report cards and certificates soon. Also, P7, look out for some exciting news coming πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³.
Have an excellent day everyone,

Miss McCue xx

2 thoughts on “Tuesday PE and The World’s Largest Online Lesson.

1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I swear Miss I have nothing else to do well I mean I do some work and go outside buttttttt the time goes sOooo slow. To be honest I’m getting better at my TikToksπŸ€«πŸ˜‚. How are youuuuuu??????? Xxx❀️ p.s. thank you πŸ˜‚

1. Well I love hearing from you Abeeha so keep the comments coming πŸ’œπŸ’œ I’m good thanks, very busy but I like being busy. How are you? Xx