Creative Literacy and Digital Literacy

Good morning all πŸ’œπŸ’œ

I hope everyone is feeling fantastic today. Can I just say thanks to those who sent me a short clip yesterday for Coral’s birthday video. It made me so happy to see your faces and hear your voices. You are all so kind and loving, I’m so proud of you. πŸ’šπŸ’š

Before I set the tasks, I just want to remind you that you don’t need to do all of the tasks, or any of the tasks. You do what you can but I don’t want anyone to feel stressed trying to complete all of the work. I try to set tasks which I know you should be able to do on your own and set revision of learning we have done in the past. If you can’t remember something, contact me and I will help you. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

If you can, please leave a comment on the blog so that I know you can see what I’m posting. If you need your glow email from me, WhatsApp me and I will give it to you again. Sometimes it can be strange for me to be talking to myself on this 🀣🀣 and boring, cause I’m so boring and you’re all much more fun and exciting than me.

Here’s a task you can do with your iPad. The task is to create a book using the PAGES app on your iPad. We’ve used this app before in class but if you can’t remember how it works, play around with it and then you’ll learn more about it. Also, watch this video for ideas and some guidance on how to use the app.Β 

I know you can’t get onto YouTube on your ipad which is very annoying but if you have another device in the house like a laptop or someone’s phone, can you use that to watch the video and then you can complete the task on your iPad?

Ideas for what you’re book could be about:

• Your time in lockdown so far
  • Your Ramadan experience this yearΒ 
  • What is Eid? How is it celebrated? Why is it celebrated?Β 
  • Things you are looking forward to doing after lockdown
  • Covid 19 – what it is, where it came from, what impact it has had on our world, what impact it has had on our country, what impact it has had on you personally
  • Your favourite music artist, footballer, cricketer etc.Β 
  • A how to survive lockdown guide by ‘Your Name’

You choose what to create a book about, as long as it is appropriate obviously. You have the freedom to be creative here so enjoy the task.

You can send me your book as an email or else video it on your iPad using another device and send it to me via WhatsApp.

Enjoy, have fun and have a great day. ☺️😊

Missing you all lots and can’t wait to see you,Β 

Miss McCue xx

4 thoughts on “Creative Literacy and Digital Literacy

1. Oh brilliant Zaynab, thanks for letting us know. Are you going to do the task on the book creator app then?