That Friday Feeling on a Thursday

Good afternoon Primary 4/5!☀️

Through the course of this week I have received fantastic pictures📸 , messages 📱and emails 💻 that show me what wonderful and exciting learning has been taking place in Primary 4/5.

We have been:

• Reading letters
  • Understanding and questioning themes in films, cartoons & books
  • Learning and discussing Religious Festivals (Ramadan)
  • Learning to find information on the internet (Quotes)
  • Learning about sunrise and sundown (Iftari and Sehri)
  • Celebrating our lives (birthdays!)

I know I have said this many times, but I can only assure you that I really, truly do mean it – I am very proud of you all! 👏👏

**************************

Here’s a wee sneak peek at what some of us have been up to!

Hashim Sharif has  definitely been busy this week! That car is looking shiny, sparkly and squeaky clean Hashim. Brilliant! 🚗

Hashim totally bloew me away with his brilliance and effort this week. His BLOG engagement and activity has been nothing short of fabulous. I am so so proud of you! Well done  💙

🎈🎉Another ‘Lockdown Style’ Birthday to celebrate in Primary 4/5! It was my absolute pleasure to wish Mahrosh Waleed a very Happy Birthday 🎂🥳. As always, she’s looking beautiful 💕

Laiba Kamran is definitely a pastry chef in the making ! Those doughnuts 🍩 look absolutely delicious 😋
You must share that recipe with the class Laiba! Maybe you can pop in the comment box below?

And that’s what some of us have been up to in Primary 4/5 !

The staff of St Albert’s primary school have also been very busy – we’ve been connecting with nature and exploring the great outdoors! Check out the video below!

Well, that’s what Hashim, Mahrosh, Laiba the staff at our brilliant school have been up to!
What about the rest of you? Let us know in the comments below.

**************************

Have a lovely, extended weekend my lovelies!

Maybe you’ll try something new?
Or perhaps you’d much prefer doing something you already love! Read a brilliant book? Watch a fabulous film?  Perhaps you’d like to go for a wee walk? Or have a lazy lie in instead? 🤭  Actually, maybe you just want to relax!
All are totally acceptable and equally as brilliant.💕

Well, that’s that. This post brings us to the end of another together apart week, Primary 4/5 💕 Stay Home & Stay Safe 🌈

As always, I miss you lots and send my love.

Miss B x

**************************

🎯 Keep in touch 🎯

Email: gw18bhattinazish@glow.ea.glasgow.sch.uk
Twitter: bhatti_nazish
Text or Whattsapp