Today’s Tuesday Tasks 🗒

Good Morning my lovelies 💕 How are we all? I hope you’ve had a chance met up with some family and friends 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👧 in your favourite ❤️ outdoor spaces 🏡 recently ! 🌈

How are we finding this re-connection? 🌈 Perhaps it feels a little surreal😯? Or maybe even a little strange🤔? Let us know – drop a wee text, WhatsApp, Email or Comment in the box below!

Whilst there are only a few days left until Summer ☀️ Break begins, we can’t pop our brains 🧠   onto ‘snooze mode’ 😴🥱  – Not quite yet! I need your help with something!

Have a look 👀 at the activities below👇🏼

As always, sending much love,💜

Miss B x

**************

Activity 1
Black Lives Matter

Recent events in America have given rise to a new movement called Black Lives Matter.

I want you to think 🤔 about what this might mean, my lovelies.

This evening, I’ll BLOG again and explain it to you. In the meantime, I’d like you to think critically 🤔 and to research 💻👨🏽‍💻👩🏻‍💻 this with your family please.

Black Lives Matter  We must start raising awareness of this today – in fact , we must raise awareness of this NOW!

**************

Activity 2
Litter Bugs

As you know, the grounds at St Alberts Primary School happily welcomes visitors from our local community 🙃

Right now, Miss Brooks, Mrs Pattie, Miss Bull and their terrific team of volunteers are working hard to transform the grounds into something even more spectacular in time for your return 🤩.

With  all this fabulous work happening, it was really upsetting 😥 to discover all the litter..

Your task📍today, is to design posters that remind passerby’s in the community to put their rubbish in the bin.

If you design your posters digitally 💻 email them over to me. If you decide to create your posters on paper 📜drop me a wee text/call/ WhattsApp and I can pick it up.

**************

Keep in touch

Email: Gw18bhattinazish@glow.ea.glasgow.sch.uk
Twitter: @bhatti_nazish
Text, WhattsApp or Call