Friday Fun

💜Good morning everyone!💜

It’s the last Friday of the school year, my lovelies! Can you believe It?! 🤯

How are you all? I hope you soaked up the beautiful sunshine 🌞yesterday! I’m getting quite used to the sun – I don’t want it to go way!🤭

I had a brilliant 💜 day yesterday, my lovelies – I met many of you (all looking SO grown up) & was able to share the exciting news of who your new teacher is going to be🤩 !  Some of you were unable  to pop down and receive this news – However,  worry not! I’ll be delivering the remaining reports card later this afternoon – so you’ll find our soon enough 🥳

Today’s ‘Friday Fun’ Activity was very kindly set by Miss Graham. Have a look 👀 below 👇🏼

*********

Activity 1
Sneak Peek

💜🌈 St Albert’s Primary School is undergoing a major make-over! Our local community and our teachers have been working extremely hard both, inside and outside the school. 🌈💜

🌟 I must admit – it’s looking fabulous!  🌟

Here are some pictures to give you a wee peek as to what’s happening inside!

*********

Activity 2
Brain Teaser

For each of the images above, try and answer the following questions. Good luck!

What/Who is in the picture?
What part of the school do you think it’s in?
Who do you think painted it?

*********

I hope to see many of you this evening. In the meantime, I’d like you all to take care 💕 & keep safe 💙🌈!

❗️If you’d like to get in touch❗️

Email: gw18bhattinazish@glow.ea.glasgow.sch.uk
Twitter: @bhatti_nazish
WhatsApp, Text or Call