Tuesday Tasks

โ˜€๏ธGood morning my lovelies ๐Ÿ’• rise and shine!โ˜€๏ธ

I hope that you spent quality time in the outdoors ๐Ÿž๏ธ and soaked up some up theย  glorious sunshine โ˜€๏ธ

I apologise for my absence on Friday and Monday – I’ve had some technical ๐Ÿ“  issues with the Blog but that’s me back !

This week’s activities are light and ask you to pause, think๐Ÿง and reflect๐Ÿค” Have a look ๐Ÿ‘€ below๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ

Lots of love,

Miss B ๐Ÿ’œ

******************

Activity 1
Quote Question

Right my lovelies, have a wee read and have think about the questions below. ย Maybe even share your thoughts – drop aย comment, email or text!

What do you think this means ?
Do you agree with Steve Jobs?

***************

Activity 2
Lockdown Memories

As many of you will be aware, we have entered Phase 1 of easing Lockdown ๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽˆ Of course, this is a very special step which allows us to begin meeting our friends and families safely ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿป๐ŸŒˆ

Whilst Lockdown was difficult it should be remembered – weโ€™ve learnt many things about ourselves and the people we live with.

Here a wee activity to help you reflect on this time.

***************

๐ŸŽฏ Get in touch ๐ŸŽฏ

Email: gw18bhattinazish@glow.ea.glasgow.sch.uk
Twitter: @bhatti_nazishย orย @StAlbertsG41
Call , Text or WhatsApp

Keep in touch my lovelies,

Miss B ๐Ÿ’œ

4 thoughts on “Tuesday Tasks”

1. Hi Nimrah, Iโ€™m absolutely delighted that youโ€™ve used the Class Blog! Iโ€™m very well thank you for asking – I have been busy making the most of this beautiful shine although I must admit, itโ€™s a little shy today. I miss you too but I am sure that we will see each other again soon. Take care, Miss B ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿง•๐Ÿผ

1. Hi Miss Bhatti like the sweets you give
    miss l really miss school so much xxx?๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜‡โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿซ

1. I’m glad you enjoyed them ๐Ÿ™‚
      School’s will be open again before you know it ! In the meantime, stay in touch with your friends and make the most of your time ๐Ÿ™‚