Welcome Back

Good Mornin’ Primary 4/5 & Welcome Back! Smiling Face Emoji with Blushed Cheeks | Emoji pictures, Emoji ...

I hope you all had a nice Spring holiday and got up to some interesting things – I know some of you definitely have!

Have a look below to see what your friends have been getting up to over the last few weeks.

Miss Bhatti x

**************************************************************************************

Faiqah has been busy putting her superb drawing skills to great use – I have to say Faiqah you really are showing off with your line drawings! Keep it up 🙂
I will definitely be using her card design for next year’s Easter Card competition!

Hashim designed this Pizza just for me ! Some cheese, sweetcorn, green chillies, chicken and jalapenos! yum 

Lovely to see your support for our Key Workers, Hashim. I’m sure you’ve touched many hearts with it. Perhaps you could stick it up in the window?

Very happy to hear that Laiba has reached home and is now safe and sound. Whilst she was awaiting her flight back from Pakistan Laiba kept busy – check out the video she made!

Fatima J has also been busy showing her love and support for our Key Workers! I have to say, her artistic skills are also on show !

Well, that’s what Faiqah, Hashim, Fatima J & Laiba have been up to! What about the rest of you?

Watch this space for fun weekly challenges and activities – I have one ready and can’t wait to share it with you tomorrow!

Lots of love,

Miss Bhatti x

*************************************************************************************

Keep in touch my lovelies,

Email: gw18bhattinazish@glow.ea.glasgow.sch.uk
Twitter: bhatti_nazish

2 thoughts on “Welcome Back”

1. hello its sadeem i hope your having a good time playing and playing and playing games all day im joking

but i hope your having fun doing activties at home like playing
    football at your back garden and basketball thats what im doing
    coloring and some yoga or exercise and stay safe.

1. Hi Sadeem, It’s really nice to hear from you 🙂

Sound’s brilliant – keeping active, safe and busy is definitely the way to go! We have lovely weather for it too just now.

I might go out for a wee walk today! Might even pop up some pictures so you all can see!

Take care 🙂