Day 2; The Magnificence of P3

Morning!  Hope you’re all well.  It looks like it’s going to be another glorious day so get out there and enjoy the sunshine as much as you can.

We have a wonderful video from a special guest (sorry, TWO special guests) for you to have a look at.  If this doesn’t make you smile, nothing will!

Task 1. Literacy:  BBC Bitesize will be running activities everyday on their website.  Feel free to have a look every weekday morning for some ideas.  I would recommend using the year2/P3 group of lessons but have a wee nosey to find out what activities are going on either in P2 or P4.  I will be using some of their activities to join in with my own.

Today is about Questions?  Firstly, watch the video from BBC Bitesize then do activity 1.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/tags/z7s22sg/year-2-lessons/1

When you have completed activity 1, you’re now going to watch Miss Kinloch’s video again.  Think of 5 questions you would like to ask her, or Leo, about anything at all.  Post your questions in the comments box below and maybe she’ll answer some of them!

If you want an extra challenge, try activities 2 and 3.

Task 2 Music; At the weekend there was a huge music festival called “Together at Home”.  Loads of famous music artists from Taylor Swift, to Ed Sheeran to The Rolling Stones (who are they??) played their favourite songs in the home or garden.  Now you’re going to be a famous music artist!  Choose a song you really like, listen to the words carefully.  You are now going to try to write your own song!  Use the music from the song you chose and rewrite it with different words.  The lyrics for your song can be about anything.  Go on, I know you can do it (ask for help if you need it!)

Here’s some inspiration from Together at Home.

Task 3: HWB; Life Skills.  If you don’t know already how to tie your laces then follow my instructions on the video.  Learning to tie your laces is a skill you will need for life.  Post some pictures of your tied laces on the St Albert’s Facebook page.

There’s a huge amount of resources available on this website if you want any additional activities for pretty much anything.

https://chatterpack.net/blogs/blog/resources-list-for-home-learning