Day 9 – Never forget your friends

Bonjour, hope you’re well. I’ve outlined some tasks for today.  Make sure you take some time each day to relax and turn down the activity in your mind (see task 3 for help).

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Every Friday we’re going to have a ‘Dress Up Friday’ celebration with a different theme each week.  This week we want you and your family and friends to wear something ‘PURPLE’.  Post your pics on the St Albert’s blog/Facebook/Twitter.  Celebrate the colour of St Albert’s in style!

Task 1: Exploring The Greek Islands

watch this short video about Greece Islands today.  Give Me 5 interesting facts about any of the Greek Islands.
Create an info poster- on a piece of paper draw any interesting things you found out from the film,  then annotate (remember that means to add key words or phrases explaining your drawing) it.  Think of things that would encourage tourists to visit the beautiful Greek Islands.

In case you are wondering, I didn’t make this video…..unfortunately!

Task 2:  Make a garden pond.  Follow my easy instructions to make your very own garden pond that will help attract a wide range of wildlife.

Task 3: Relax: after all that hard work, sit back and relax with some Counting Relaxation.