Day 29- be the best you can every day, P3

Morning, hope you are all well.  Here are you tasks for today.  Hope you enjoy them.

Task 1: Reading: watch the film of Miss Graham reading part 2 of the Twits.  Listen carefully and give me 5 words that you think are interesting.  Then, using those 5 words, write 5 sentences.  Make them the best sentences you have ever written.

Task 2: Numeracy. Multiplying and dividing by 3.  Notice how multiplying and dividing are related.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zbkvbdm

Task 3: HWB: design your healthy smoothie.  Think about the ingredients, draw your smoothie, then write down instructions on how you made your smoothie.  Send me some photos of your smoothie either by email or WhatsApp.

3 thoughts on “Day 29- be the best you can every day, P3”

1. Hey Mr Corrigan 😊 , How are you and Sam ? As it is the last month of P3 will we be able to see all of P3 by the end of this month?

1. Hi Aroush, thanks for your message. Owen and Sam are fine, they are missing their friends though. Although the teachers are back in school this week unfortunately P3 won’t be allowed back into school until August. I know it’s frustrating but don’t forget you can send your friends messages on the blog or during my YouTube Live reading each Thursday at 2.30. Hope you and your family are well. Miss you!

1. Me to !❤️❤️❤️. I hope to see you even though I am leaving in August to go to P4 in a new school . I will miss you and everyone
        Lots and lots
        From Aroush☺️