Day 24 – Every journey begins with the first step, P3

Good morning again, P3, I hope you are all well.  Today we’re going to have a focus on science and literacy.  I’ve made another film of my Secret Garden, it’s amazing how much it’s changed since the last time we looked at it.  There was a special surprise waiting in the pond, one which I didn’t expect but was great to see.  Watch the film and you’ll find out what it is.

Task 1:  Science and Literacy:  watch the film below, discuss what you see with someone else then give me 5 nouns that you saw in the film and 5 adjectives to describe those nouns.

Task 2: Science and Literacy: watch the first film from the Secret Garden again, compare and contrast the Secret Garden from then and now.  What is different?  How do you know?  Why did this happen?  Give me 5 things that have changed in the secret garden since this first film.

Task 3:  Science and Art:  Now give me 5 predictions on what you think the Secret Garden will look like in the next 3 weeks.  Draw a picture of what you think the Secret Garden will look like and send me a picture of it either by email or WhatsApp.

In your picture consider:

• The A Frame
  • The Vege Patch (that I planted wildflowers in)
  • The raspberry bushes
  • The pond

Can’t wait to see your amazing pictures, P3 are always very creative!