Day 15 – Best Class Ever!!!

Welcome back to the P3 blog, I trust that you are all well.  I hope you all had a relaxing and enjoyable May Holiday.  Even though it wasn’t possible to away anywhere special it was still nice to spend time with my family.

Mrs Harker has asked that we share this link which is an opportunity for parents to have their say on how school will look after lockdown.  It’s important that if you have any ideas, questions or concerns about your child’s education that you share it here.

https://www.ideas.gov.scot/covid-19-a-framework-for-decision-making/future-options-for-allowing-pupils-to-return-to-school

This week I’m going to focus on the Lockdown Legacy.  Legacy just means “what we leave behind”.  I want us to try to be positive about what we remember about our current situation.  In order to do this I want you to make a “Time Capsule”.  If you’re not sure what a Time Capsule is then try to work it out, ask someone or look it up on the internet.

I’ll post a copy of the Time Capsule sheets each day until Friday.  There are 11 ideas on what could go into your TimeCapsule, feel free to pick and choose which ones you like.  I suggest doing 3 sheets a day.   I’ll post a video on how to make a Time Capsule on Friday as well.

As always, if you have any ideas of your own then go for it.  You can share your ideas on here,  on the St Albert’s Facebook page, or email them to my address above.

Lockdown Legacy 

just click on the green link to access the Time Capsule activities.

Time Capsule P3

These tasks cover many aspects of the curriculum including Literacy, Health and Wellbeing, Social Studies and Art.

Task 2:  Numeracy, complete these multiplication sums.  If you remember in class I’d give 3 columns with each getting more challenging.  You can choose which column you want to do, do all 3 if really want to!!