Day 10 – Our World is Amazing!

Hello, it’s Friday again, wooohooo!!!

This week there has a been a focus across the school on Mental Health and how we can cope with the stress of the lockdown.  Have a watch of this film I’ve made from one of my favourite books.  As you read each page, think about what it means to you and your family.
Remember that I love you all and I’m here to help in anyway I can.

Here is a poster you can read over with your family.  It might help to make everyone feel better and calmer.

Have a look at some of these amazing places that exist in the world.  Discuss what you see, how does it make you feel?  Would you like to go there?  Which one is your favourite?  Why?

Choose one of these amazing places and Give Me 5.

Give me 5 different sense words to describe it.

What do you….see…..hear….smell….feel…taste?

Play the describing game.  This is a game for 2 or more players.  Take it in turns to choose an amazing place from the video.  Each person takes a turn to ask a question to the person who chose the place.  If they guess correctly before they ask 5 questions, they get a point.  If they don’t guess correctly after 5 questions, you get the point.  It’s important to ask good questions!

It’s that time again! Go on have a laugh, it’s the very best way to make you feel better.